Why??!!

Messages to my dear friend, Monica, as we share our experiences of being a mother, the things we learn from our little girls, everyday and the lessons we learn from life itself.
A Blog-dialogue across continents, countries and oceans of time and space...
(We last met in 2000 A.D, in India.)

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy but Happy!

Dear Mon,

A lot of times life is so hectic and busy, that 24 hours don't quite seem enough! I get my moments of peace at night, with my notebook and earphones, just like you do, in bed when everyone else in the family is asleep...
Work, Cycletta (next weekend) and the childrens' school and homework keep me busy, but I think of and draw strength from you a lot of the time. Even just recollecting your posts in the midst of doing my work makes me smile!
More later, my friend!
love,
Ruch
Loving Cycletta last year, September 2011.

My girls @ bedtime! (on some 'smiley' evenings!)

1 comment:

  1. Best Luck Ruch with Cycletta! You are the Lance Armstrong I know!

    I am travelling to Rajkot coming week for 10 days. I am not carrying my laptop so would be on bloggabreak!

    Tonight I will write a post to share my last few days thoughts, once Raina sleep...

    Lots of love!

    Mon

    ReplyDelete